This training on data science empowers you to become highly proficient in data science working with real life data collected from different sources. You will learn how to use R studio to do data cleaning, data visualization, exploratory analysis and building machine learning algorithms. You will also be taught how to use R studio to build responsive websites.
Q: Is Data Science with R training right for me?
- Yes - if you want to become a data scientist
- Yes - if you want to build a sucessful career in data science
- Yes - if you want to learn more about Blogdown, Dplyr, Caret or ggplot
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
Through interactive discussion, hands-on exercises, you will understand the major R packages used for data science.
You will learn:
- How to load data from different sources
- How to Implement Supervised and unsupervised learning algorithm on real life data
- How to visualize data with ggplot2
- How to wrangle data with tidyr and dplyr
- How to carry out common statistical data analysis in R such as T-Test, Anova, Linear Regression e.t.c
- How to build machine learning models in R
- How to evaluate the accuracy of Machine learning models in R
- How to build responsive websites in R
- Introduction to freelancing opportunities in data analytics
Q: What are the Prerequisites?
Having a programming experience is an added advantage but not mandatory.
Laptop is an important item needed for this training. The laptop should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 4GB RAM
- Minimum of 25GB free hard disk space
- R Installed
- R Studio Installed
- If you don't know how to install R and Rstudio, the instructor will guide you